COVID Service Update
In accordance with provincial regulations, FSS is closed except for work required by essential services. We are aware that some of you will need our services to keep up with demand. With that in mind, we have set up a schedule to assist you if you require non-emergency files and/or shredding. Keeping with restrictions, please do not use this service unless you have to. If these timelines do not work, emergency services will also be available as per your contract. We will be checking email and phones at least once a day.
Files will be delivered or picked up by customers on Wednesday January, 27th and Wednesday, February 10th unless considered an emergency (emergency rates apply).
LEAVE YOUR FILES WITH US. LEAVE YOUR WORRIES BEHIND.
We understand that your documents are valuable assets and must be stored securely but be easy accessible.
Our solution: secure, convenient, and cost-effective storage for all of your:
· CORPORATE OR CLIENT FILES
· PERSONAL RECORDS
· FINANCIAL DOCUMENTS
· MEDICAL OR LEGAL FILES
How it Works:
Ensure your documents are contained in banker boxes.
We offer our own FSS banker boxes – ideal for your document storage needs. These specially designed boxes are available at our offices for an introductory rate.
All boxes need to be clearly labelled and numbered. We provide you with individualized bar code labels for all of your boxes.
We pick up your labelled boxes and scan them (along with their box descriptions) into our state of the art document management software.
We keep track of what can be destroyed and when. We will automatically generate destruction lists when your boxes are ready to be shred.
We’ll simply get in touch and have you approve the destruction list and after verification your files will be securely destroyed within 48 hours.
What to Expect
Integrity and Reliability
Only authorized employees access your business documents; increasing the integrity of your records. Our system ensures that we know where your documents are at all times with internal controls maintaining accuracy.
Compliance—Authority and Audit Trail
We track and monitor your documents ensuring you can access them quickly. Upon delivery or pickup all items are scanned and signed for with a time and date stamp.
Storage Cost Control
We reduce your costs by clearing your office space and decreasing the need for employees to spend valuable time searching for documents.
First Stop will deliver your items within 24 hours of your request, with same-day and emergency delivery options as well.
We Also Offer:
- Imaging on demand (fax, scan, copy)
- Customized field layout and reporting
- Multi-level department user access security.
- Document destruction and destruction certification.
- Evening, weekend and holiday rush services.
What Our Clients Say About Us
- Top notch service today! So reasonably priced and no wait time! I love that your business cards are "plantable"...what an innovative idea! I'll be back!Denise Hunt-Robinson
- First Stop Services provides a valuable service and makes it easy to discard your old documents safely.Karen, from Silver Stitch(Business Customer), Windsor
- First Stop's staff is always helpful and professional. When I call for document shredding they work with my schedule and are always there when they say they will be.Curtis(Residential Customer), Amherstburg