Pick up versus Drop off
Your ready-to-shred documents should be stored securely until you decide whether:
A – you want us to pick them up or,
B – you wish to drop them off personally at our facility.
(you can even watch the process live or we can send you a video clip)
Once your documents are in First Stop Services’ possession, only authorized employees can access your ready-to-shred documents.
This policy ensures the integrity of your records until they are destroyed.VIEW OUR PRICE LIST
Just call us!
Ideally, 48 hours is needed for a pick-up but we can often come a lot sooner if needed. We will arrive in one of our secure trucks.
*a small charge applies which will be quoted ahead of time – no surprises!
The exciting news!
Paper clips and staples DO NOT need to be removed.
How to collect/store your docs to be shred:
From the plastic shopping bag to the car trunk – we happily receive items to shred in just about every type of container imaginable.
However, we do have a multitude of storage solutions that will help everyone from an office manager to the busy homemaker stay organized and remember to shred!
The Shred Cart
Holds Approximately 6 File Boxes or 250 lbs.
23″ W x 29″ D x 42″ H
The Slim Boy Office Consoles
Holds Approximately 3 File Boxes or 80 lbs.
15 3/4″ L x 22 3/4″ W x 36″ H
For smaller offices, consider our inexpensive BANKER BOXES.
16″ L x 12″ W x 10″ H
We do not pick up the following items:
- Moldy or wet paper
- Shred Carts that have been placed on a floor that requires carrying it up or down a set of stairs
- Electronics – computers, disks and drives
What Our Clients Say About Us
- First Stop Services provides a valuable service and makes it easy to discard your old documents safely.Karen, from Silver Stitch(Business Customer), Windsor
- First Stop's staff is always helpful and professional. When I call for document shredding they work with my schedule and are always there when they say they will be.Curtis(Residential Customer), Amherstburg
- Top notch service today! So reasonably priced and no wait time! I love that your business cards are "plantable"...what an innovative idea! I'll be back!Denise Hunt-Robinson